Our SlideRight self-closing, self-latching system meets the pool barrier requirements for the state of Arizona as well as nation-wide regulations.
- Unlike many of the bulky, conspicuous alternatives, the SlideRight system offers the aesthetic, discreet convenience of being color matched to your existing door frame.
- The cable-housing air valve cylinder comes in five colors and is attached to the back of the sliding panel. At only an inch and a quarter in diameter, you may not even notice it unless you were looking for it!
- The latch box is conveniently linked to the second handle by a lanyard placed on the outside of your door and masked by color-matching strips of cable cover.
- Our device is also a cost-efficient home improvement GREEN product that will save you on your energy bill.
- See our FAQ section for additional information.
Door Closer Illustration
A Double-tooth latch bar is attached is attached to the outside of the door frame and a latch box with plunger is attached to the outside of the door. A latch handle is also attached to the door frame at a height that is inaccessible to children. When used by an adult, the latch handle retracts the plunger, allowing the door to be opened.
- The cylinder contains the SlideRight pneumatic mechanism with adjustable air valve. When you open the door the mechanism is primed; when the door is released the mechanism automatically returns the door to the closed and latched position.
Slide Right New Latch
Adjusting Speed of Closer
Turn Phillips screw on air valve to adjust speed. Turn clockwise to slow down, turn counter-clockwise to speed up. Do not turn more than ¼ turn at a time. Do not remove screw.